Terms and Conditions
• $50 nonrefundable deposit is required to secure your event date
• Remaining balance (after deposit) is required 14 days prior to your event date (if full payment is not received, this may result in cancellation of your order)
• Cancellations within 4 weeks of event date will result in a forfeit of money already paid
• And changes to the order within 14 days of delivery/pickup, may incur a surcharge. In most cases we can accommodate small changes, however at some times this is not possible and will be at the discretion of The Cake Lady. Any changes must be requested in writing.
• Payments can be made by Cash, Direct Bank transfer or Credit Card
• Initial consultation is free of charge, additional consultations may incur a fee
• Cake/Cupcake stands are available to hire for $30. A $150 security bond is required and will be refunded upon the return of the stand undamaged. The stand must be returned within 3 days of your event. Any damages to the stand will result in loss of bond. Not returning the stand within 3 days will result in loss of bond.
By paying a deposit you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions
Class Terms & Conditions
All courses require a minimum number of students to proceed. If there are insufficient numbers, the course may be cancelled or deferred to a later date, and you will be informed no later than 48 hours prior to the course commencing. In this case course fees can either be refunded to you electronically or transferred to another course.
The Cake Lady reserves the right to cancel courses at any time, up to and including on the scheduled course date, due to unforeseen circumstances. In this case course fees can either be refunded to you electronically or transferred to another course.
There are no refunds for cancellations within 7 days of the course commencement. If you cannot attend you are welcome to have another person attend, however you must provide The Cake Lady with the attendee’s details prior to class commencement.
By booking and paying you are agreeing with the above Terms & Conditions.