Learn how to decorate beautiful Fondant and Buttercream cupcakes
Location: The Cake Lady Studio 50 Albert Street North Ipswich
– How to bake the perfect Vanilla cupcakes
– How to make Swiss meringue Buttercream and how to flavour and colour buttercream.
– Learn how to pipe the perfect rosette
– How to achieve a smooth fondant finish on the cupcake
– How to make beautiful fondant decorations for your cupcakes, using a variety of cutters and tools.
-How to make miniature rolled roses.
– The best way to store and transport your cupcakes.
All students will take home their own finished box of 6 decorated cupcakes.
All products will be supplied.
All students must wear closed in shoes.
Pen and paper, all recipes and information will be emailed to students after the class.
All courses require a minimum number of students to proceed. If there are insufficient numbers, the course may be cancelled or deferred to a later date, and you will be informed no later than 48 hours prior to the course commencing. In this case course fees can either be refunded to you electronically or transferred to another course.
The Cake Lady reserves the right to cancel courses at any time, up to and including on the scheduled course date, due to unforeseen circumstances. In this case course fees can either be refunded to you electronically or transferred to another course.
There are no refunds for cancellations within 7 days of the course commencement. If you cannot attend you are welcome to have another person attend, however you must provide The Cake Lady with the attendee’s details prior to class commencement.
By booking and paying you are agreeing with the above Terms & Conditions.